So your tummy has been filled, the yearly family reunion had, the cooking and baking done. What better way to blow off steam from a long day than shopping crazy deals late at night and early the next morning???
Shopping Black Friday has become one of my favorite holiday traditions in my adult life. When I was a teenager I would beg my mom to take me every year but she was never one for those hectic crowds. And then as an adult I didn’t know anyone else crazy enough to go besides me, so I passed again and again. Until one fateful year I met one of my now best friends whom I found, is crazy too. Black Friday crazy.
And since then, we’ve gone shopping together every year, with the addition of husbands, siblings and other friends from time to time.
And every year I spend the time to peruse the ads early so I can start to make my wishlist. This here is my wishlist for this year. The deals are fabulous as always, and I can’t wait to fight the crowds (or in some cases, the internet) to snag some of them! 😉
- NYX Lippie Countdown (via Ulta): Normally $65.00 on sale for $29.99,
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit (via Ulta): Normally $40.00, on sale for $24.00
- A&G Detox Bath and Body 3 Piece Tin Gift Set (via World Market): Normally $24.99, on sale for 50% off online
- Plush-Knit Onesie (via Old Navy): Normally $34.99, on sale for 50% off
- Rettel Felt Letter Board (via Overstock.com): Normally $74.99, on sale for $39.99
- INC Faux Fur Slide Slippers (Via Macy’s): Normally $29.50, on sale for $9.99
- Martha Stewart Collection Chenille Throw (via Macy’s): Normally $80.00, on sale for $24.99
- Hearth & Hand Jar Candle (via Target): Normally $12.99, free with purchase of another jar candle of equal or greater value
- Charcoal Element Mugs set of 4 (via World Market): Normally $19.96, on sale for 50% off
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera (via Target): Normally $69.99, on sale for $59.99 (includes 10 ct. rainbow film)
- Aerogarden Harvest Platinum Countertop Garden (via Macy’s): Normally $189.99, on sale for $99.99